Sunday, September 20, 2020, 10:00 AM - 1:30 PM
Save your spot for our annual gathering at Sambica on Sunday, September 20th! We are excited to gather together and hear about how God is working with music, stories, and baptisms.
REQUIRED BEFORE THE EVENT:
- Register Here. This event is limited to 100 people due to current COVID restrictions and RSVP's are required.
Did you register for the original event on the 13th? Check your email (and Junk folder!) for a message from Church Center Online and reply to let us know if you plan to attend this Sunday, September 20th. Can't find it? Email
- Print & complete the Sambica waiver form. These need to be turned in at the Welcome Table immediately upon arrival at Sambica. (One form required per individual attendee. i.e. a family of 5 will need to turn in 5 forms).
WHAT TO BRING:
- Bring your own lawn chairs. We will gather outdoors in the upper field for worship and the message to allow for at least 6-feet of distance between families/individuals. Sambica will not be providing chairs. If you don't have outdoor chairs, plan ahead and see if you can borrow from a friend or neighbor.
- Bring a mask. Masks are required anytime that 6-foot distance cannot be maintained, as well as for (indoor) bathroom access. They will not be required when we are spread out or eating.
- Bring swim gear and towels if planning to swim. Sambica will have a lifeguard at the water at the end of the service, so swimming will be an option for anyone interested!
We will have access to the playground (near upper field) and put-put course (near picnic area) for children to use. There will also be a small 'obstacle course' organized, with minimal touch points. As usual, masks are required for kids if they are not 6-feet apart. If you plan to allow your child to play on/with the equipment please use hand sanitizer before & after. We will have sanitizing stations available. If you are not comfortable with your child participating in something of this nature, please plan to bring activities to keep kids entertained. If you have a soccer ball, feel free to bring and play!
A NOTE ON FOOD:
Instead of our usual picnic lunch, we will have an assortment of prepackaged bagels and pastries, as well as coffee (which will be served by a gloved and masked individual). For those who are not comfortable eating prepared foods, please consider bringing your own snacks! We will eat in the picnic area with picnic tables spread out to allow for distance between groups. No food allowed on the upper turf field.
GENERAL ORDER OF EVENTS:
10:00am: ARRIVAL @ Welcome Table
10:00am – 10:45am: FOOD @ Picnic Area
10:45am – 11:15am: WORSHIP (lyrics) @ Upper Field
11:15am/11:30am – 12:00pm: MESSAGE @ Upper Field
12:10pm: WALK TO WATER
12:30pm: BAPTISMS @ waterfront
12:45pm-1:45pm: FREE SWIM @ waterfront