- Church Office: 158 1st Place NW Issaquah, WA 98027
- Sunday Service: 5025 Issaquah Pine-Lake Road SE Issaquah, WA 98029
- Connect Card
- Subscribe to All-Church Email
At Soma Eastside, we are a family of families following Jesus. This means we take active steps as Jesus leads us. What are your next steps?
If you have recently made a decision to follow Jesus, recommit your life to Jesus, or want to get to know more about God, fill out this form. We want to connect you with the resources to take your next step.
The Apostle Paul compared following Jesus to running a race:
12 I don’t mean to say that I have already achieved these things or that I have already reached perfection. But I press on to possess that perfection for which Christ Jesus first possessed me. 13 No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. (Philippians 3)
Learn about Jesus and consider his claims
Attend church - meet followers of Jesus and hear stories of how Jesus changes lives
Ask God to reveal who He is to you
Write down your questions - talk a trusted friend or find a church leader to talk through these questions with
Publicly commit to following Jesus through baptism
Discipleship - "making disciples who make disciples"
1. Talk to your MC leader or one of the Elders. Let them know you're interested in building a discipleship relationship.
2. Work through our Membership Covenant. Use that to help you identify places to grow and learn.
3. Work through a Bible Study or devotional with your discipleship partner. As questions or topics of interest come up, look into those together.
Join a group of followers of Jesus (Missional Community)
Practice spiritual disciplines:
Actively fulfill your role in the church:
Learn more about introducing people to Jesus